Quick update 2013


In no particular order:
  1. School is starting yet again! And my timetable is kind of screwed and points-account possibly drained. (end of ranting)
  2. FINALLY finished Game of Thrones - next in line is THE NAME OF THE WIND - by Patrick Rothfuss!
  3. Ended 2012 with lots of great movies with great friends. Les Miserables and Life of Pi were EPIC. The Hobbit  IS KING of HOLY EPICNESS (though I would very much like to see Smaug in action)
  4. Started 2013 with a SUPERB movie: Wreck it Ralph. It was beautiful because it told a rather entertaining story with not too much cliches and I LIKED IT, a lot.
  5. Personalised my planner with lots of handmade stickers.
Looking back, this one month long Semester break was kind of fulfilling - in the sense that I met lots of great people and did lots of sleep-depriving things like 
  • building a miniature BagEnd and finishing it with daddy's nano paper crane 
  • painting digital portraits till 4plus am -.-
  • creating a language for my on-a-constant-hiatus-mode novel: Orri creatirre'ad erra languagirre!
  • made a felt dragon for a friend bound in "knighthood".
  • baby sitting baby Arielle! 
  • added a few chapters to the front of my novel - but I've yet edited the rest ARGH (lol)
Looking forward, my only resolution for this year:

In all you do, do with love. 

Fill this year with sincerity, passion, intensity and wisdom.
Sometimes, what we fear to see in others is ourselves. 

At times, hope can only be captured by stepping out of ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment