Officially on Tumblr again


HOHOHO CHECK THIS OUT :DDD

And it's one HUGE THICK TICK off the December Checklist! My official ArtBlog is done! 
Actually, I just converted my instagram-re-blog tumblr into a more artsie blog *coughs* (I even drew the background for my page!)

But well, I finally completed some decent digital portraits! HUGE sense of accomplishment now, but the pain in the EYE is horrible. GAWD, how can anyone stand staring at the com for so long? (Which I just did for 2 days in a row) 

That said, please visit me here and enjoy the rest of 2012 people <3 My deviantART account - I tried to update it but the traffic flow is kinda pathetic LOL, so I'm gonna turn on the hiatus-mode again AND JUST KEEP PRACTICING.



From Medusa to Lady - yeah, I planned to draw MEDUSA and she turned into her :P

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER, she's my wallpaper now LOL, spent 3 hours on her today!

Too Early for White Christmas? I drew her with red hair, like BURNING red hair but I think this suits her :)
Nothing beats a good practicing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment