A Little Welcome Note






Today is the 6th of June, 2012 (apparently the world isn't ending yet)  and it marks the opening of my little photoblog! *Confetti shower* Yes, today is a really special day because I'm officially restarting my life as a writer, college student, artisan and (casual) photographer.


This blog does not concern the nitty gritty details of my life, so here's a BIG WELCOME to my webpage! I love random messages or comments, so everyone and anyone is welcomed to leave a word or two, especially if you found a picture that brightens up your day or soothes a grumpy mood---I'll be glad to hear your thoughts (and do link me to your blog)! *I'm currently having trouble with Blogger's Dynamic Views though, I can't seem to add a comment box in another page!*

SO, I'm Li'az Teira and this is my official pen name. Here, you'll see what I do with my old smart phone (and tablet pc) when I decide to go on a shooting spree :) On other days, I read and write (fantasy novels), sketch and paint (with a tablet pc), make curious crafts and try my best to enjoy every little bit of life despite its many flaws.

LOL, life is so short, how long can it get? So SMILE, that's worth something.

A smile is the best stimulus you can give yourself and the globe called the world for it can really perk your spirits up - an instant Pleasantimulus!

p.s: I usually water-mark my images with Liastoria Alestera (my longer pen name) but sometimes I don't if it really spoils the picture so please don't use them for any commercial purposes! I'm pretty aware of my copyrights <3


Tweeting, FB Likes or Google+ are definitely okay as long as the credit goes back here or my deviantART site :) 


Cheers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment